Subject: Re: Ruggiero
Author: Karl
Date:  11/6/98 3:01 AM

I have noticed with many of the Ruggario articles that the code listed in
the magazine is incomplete and on contacting him about it I have been told
previously that either 1) an improved version was for sale (Elliott Wave
Code) or 2) that the necessary user function was available for a mere $50.
or so.
  I find this practice very objectionable and I also hold Futures magazine
at least partially responsible for posting incomplete code and not calling
attention to the missing components which are only noticed after
considerable typing.
  Karl