Ruggiero

I got the same response from him a few months back. I received a mailing 2
days ago saying that "only " 100  copies of his new report will be sold. And
75 copies are left if you Act right now. He gives the Sept. isuue of Futures
as a reference.
The one page mailer must have been written by a professional Direct Marketing
copywriter...because it's good.
There is a phot of him with the caption reading Ruggiero (The "Einstein of
Wall Street").
Personally, I don't buy any systems. Buts its interesting to read these
brochures.