Bashing Hall of Fame: Winner found

Was: Re: Pierre's EL vs VB

Dans un courrier daté du 05/11/98 06:58:12 Heure d6iver Pari12 Madrid,
Alain.Jossart@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  A short response (right) to close a thread other list members
>  had already let die. Further mails will ignored.

This will not apply to your mails.

>  >Never forget to buy a copy of the software when you want to comment its
>  >behaviour.
>
>  That's not your business, Mr Orphelin. I would curious to read Omega's
>  position about the kind of allusion. Equis would admonish publicly,
>  but they are just Equis.

???? Equis ?

I apologize towards Earl Adamy that I mistreated here for his TradeStation
bashing because he was only owning Supercharts.
Alain Jossart is far more above him:

-Do not own TradeStation or SC.
-Gives lessons of EL programming without knowing it.
-Has been publically defeated on this list by publishing stupid comments on EL
optimization.
-Still continue to give lessons to this list (all domains), and continues to
propagate gossips and misinformation.

No doubt, we got here an all time winner (in bashing).

>  >I suppose that you are the same "Alain Jossart" that recommend stupid
>  >shareware software on a french list, and never forget to criticize
>  >TradeStation without knowing it ( the name, maybe)
>
>  Enough to say that the stupid shareware is the 1993 $5 Partech Parity for
>  Windows 3.1, a product whose Parity + commercial has had for five years
>  list management and optimizing/backtesting features hardly beaten by more
>  expensive product from Equis or Omega.
>
>  What PO is calling "never forget to criticize" is mentioning such "stupid"
>  products
>  to the TA beginner.
>  It's a real drama and traumatism for some superior professor to accept that
>  people will possibly not appreciate TS at their level in progression,
> possibly not even retain it at their optimum point either.

Those interested in the bashing psychology may download an evaluation version
of the above product and make their own opinion.
Then you will see what is their kind of trading software reference.
I have done this, crashed my Win95 computer several times, uninstalled the
thing.
If you have a couple of hours to spend , please check
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-23220/program/PARITY15.EXE

>  My only point against Omega is that they have no Windows NT or Windows
>  95 products on the market, no Year2000 solution promised before Q2 1999
>  and a very questionable sales representative.
>  It's hard to imagine Equis accepting a distributor bashing Metastock 6.5
>  because Pro is the product you'll make the most money with if you are not
>  stupid or idiot.

The sales representative in France is a special case and still has his freedom
of speech.

As you may see above, Parity is a 16 bit program.
Jossart likes it, but does not like TS4 that is still 16 bits, runs Win16 and
32 without problems, despite the fact that TS5 is 32 bits, Y2000 compliant,
carefully forget it .
This is why bashers are very difficut to  understand.
Their logic is specific to their own internal psychic contradictions, turning
normal people  quickly confused.

Hope that your lifetime Bashing Winner position will meet your ego needs.
You may rely on me for the next one if you want to continue with your sterile
and pedantic postings to this list.

As we [could] say in France: " if ridiculous behaviour was a killing weapon,
you should not have existed enough time to read  three lines of this post".

Not sincerely at all,

Pierre Orphelin
-questionable representative for questionable bashers.