TS 5 in progress

Just received the latest preview today

Without unveiling anything important, I have seen TradeSation able to plot
into the futures, without smoking anything illegal, carpet still intact too.
Futures price series also available.
(In a nutshell, looks like TradeLab5 (g) ).

Several improvements appeared, and are added from a beta to another , as it
was the case when beta testing TS4, so any new beta brings some nice
surprises.

This version will be more than a major upgrade, and you know, I'm really
unbiased.
Otherwise, someone would have said it here, I suppose...

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin