Re: TurtleTrader.com

To get the turtle concepts at a cheaper price go to http://www.ino.com
Check out their market depot section

 Yes, Turtle traders in general,have  long term,good track record
records by industry standards, but this year they had some pretty nasty
drawdowns, that's part of their method, lots of  losers and very few big
hits. Ask yourself first,are you that kind of a trader? The capital and
confidence in the system to trade it? If up to me,you're better
off ,just invest in those funds. Just MHO.