Re: Color on Histogram

Yes this works well on EOD data. Different spin.  I do not work with
interday
data...I am sure others do.  However you can streamline you  code a
little, I am
sure others will give you more pointers.

         {indicator MACD\Rise\Fall   same results as TS MACD
            with variation-- colour changes in  Histogram}

Input: FastMA(12),SlowMA(26),MacdMA(9);

Plot1(MACD(Close,FastMA,SlowMA),"MACD");
Plot2(XAverage(MACD(Close,FastMA,SlowMA),MacdMA),"MACDAvg");

Value1 = (Plot1-Plot2);
        If Value1 > Value1[1] then Plot3(Value1,"MAup"){ Blue Histogram}
        Else Plot4(Value1,"MAdn"); {Red Historgram}

Good Trading

John