Re: Putting Quotes in a Text File

>I am attempting to send data to an ASCII file from TradeStation so that I
>can read the data into another system.
>
>I am using attempting to use the following command:
>
>Fileappend( "c:\omega\prog\test2.txt",
>  ""Date""+","+",""Close""+newline);
>
>What I need on the first line is
>"Date","Close" {with a carriage return at the end of the line}
>
>I assume the newline statement produces a carriage return.  How do I get
the
>quotes in my output file?

Deming: The only method I know to get the quote marks in your ASCII file is
via a special DLL which will return the quote mark wherever you need them.
It's an easy DLL to write, let me know if you're interested.
Investment Engineering, Corp. http://www.InvestLabs.com
Innovative ideas, solutions, and consulting for
Omega Research TradeStation and SuperCharts.
Ph.(808)875-4558, Email: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*