Trading Strategies

Wanted to discuss and share some ideas on some various strategies..
Currently I am trading a long term channel breakout strategy.. that over
time has been successful.. [it is just a numbers game..] in addition I
trade a short term pattern recognization concept.. plus I intraday trade a
concept that I wrote an article on called Trade the trend.. [ a volatility
swing wave concept]..

I want to discuss and share ideas regarding strength/weakness relative
strength trading.. meaning.. buy the strongest... and sell the
weakest..knowing that each of us has our own method we are comfortable
trading.. what I want to discuss is that this is a type of filter to know
what to trade.. but then how does one time his entries?[ I like some type
of retracements ] and when to take a loss/profit..
The other idea I want to discuss is using Market Vane also a filter.. one
way .. to be a trend follower and the other as when to tighten stops.. when
Market Vane becomes an extreme... examples.. bonds.. euros.. Sf... these
are recent... Please contact me either through the list or personally..
thankyou in advance

Andy Abraham cta
Angus Jackson