Random entries + LeBeau exit = Profitable system

>In Chuck Le Beau's "System Traders Club" Bulletin #2,
>he lays out an exit strategy called the Chandelier Exit.
>Chuck asserts that if you use RANDOM entry signals, plus
>the Chandelier Exit, you'll make money.  See
>
>    http://www.tradersclub.com/bulletins/bulletin2.htm

I would like to test this exit strategy (and others) during live intraday
trading.  A question: How can I tell a TS System that I entered a position
Long at $105.00 at 2:14PM, so the System would indicate the actual position
entry on the chart, then apply and plot the exit strategy from that point
forward on the chart?

Thanks,
Bob Stevens