Locked TS Indicators

Does anyone know how to gain access to the Easy Language code for the
locked indicators that come with Tradestation when you purchase it. When I
tried to open them in the Power Editor it prompted me for a password. So I
called Omega Research and asked about obtaining a password. After waiting
on hold I was told that they ran out of passwords. I said fine just fax me
the code and after waiting on hold again I was told the code is not
released.