Re: Program trading

At 23:18 -0800 11/1/98, Robert W Cummings wrote:
>Anybody ever used HL Camp & Company program trading forecasts. They claim
>to be able to tell the time and direction the day before in the S&P futures
>when program trading begins. Their very expensive but not if they can
>really deliver.
>
>Robert

On 980901 they declared 981026 to be  the crash of 1998 due to convergence
of some green and red days on their super duper "system". I used to work
with some hard core alcoholics, the worst were Russian priests, they told
me about red demons and green little men.

regards,

Yuri K

Vancouver, USA

Festina lente