Re: Successful Day Traders - the conclusion, unless .....

Yes, I agree with all what you said. Also I kept their privacy, as just
needing a simple
"yea", thats all. (That wouldn't hurt their trading too much,I guess,
because if they are
really that good, don't think they are this fragile). Just want to see
if they exist and make
the newbies face market reality because nowadays too much hype in
media,advertising,
books,intra-day data providers, exchanges,seminars, brokerages, system
sellers, etc,etc. ...ad nauseum......  A massive fantasy bombardment
campaign to the sheep.

Yes,That minimal "yea" is not really a good reliable thing, but I think
some people  might be helped with the results and leading everyone else
back to reality.

I just read a message with in the list what t Linda Rascke
said,something like "You will never grow rich doing short term trades"

Yes, I know this thread might offend some "system sellers". But its for
the greater
good for the majority. Now don't you go on and justify, "Yes, systems
doesn't
work, but I am charging people thousands of dollars to let them realize
that,
thats capitalism you know, why you Commie !! "   Haha!