Pivot Bar- EL help

Pardon me if this is a duplication...I changed email addresses and had to
unsubcribe and resubscribe.

A week ago Norton Disk Doctor and the subsequent use of Rescue Disk trashed
my 1 gig partition that included Tradestation 4.0.  There is one simple
formula that I haven't been able to recreate or find in my old Omega List
message file.

This is a paint bar that paints a pivot high bar defined this way:

    H[1]>H and H[2]<H[1] and L[1]>L and L[2]<L[1]

I've tried to write this as and IF THEN formula but I keep getting the
error message "cannot implicitly
convert Numerical to TrueFalse".  I don't know enough about Easy Language
to get this right so I'd like to ask for some help.  This paint bar worked
really well and the bar after the pivot high starts to change color the
minute it clears the pivot high bar's low giving a quick low risk entry
point(all other things and your karma being equal).

John