TS tech help

I just installed TS on a new machine.  How do I keep the Dial Data welcome
message from coming up.  I use Telescan and do not want dialdata.

Also, how do I keep the help boxes from appearing asking me if I want a
tutorial.

Also,  I have copied a data file from a friend into my downloader.  The file
was of dialdata data.  I want to rebuild the data and only use the symbol
list.  However, my whole download is now messed up and it tells me that
because of the 500 stocks in dialdata format, the other 2000 in my database
will not download.  Any ideas?

Pert