Re: Opinions on "The New Science of TA"

Hi Allan,

As a trader who relies heavilly on combinations of pattern
testing and market psychology, I spent some time looking
at DeMark's stuff.

Rule number one in statistical pattern testing is that
you *can not* create exceptions to the pattern. The
pattern either works in the given market or not. This
is what I did not like about DeMark's stuff. Pattern
doesn't work? Make an exception to the rule....
With each exception, the pattern loses value in
practicality and statistical reality. (IMO)

Walt Downs
CIS Trading