Re: EL Question: Plots

Here is a sample of code from an indicator that was created by one of our
great vendors, which has been recently talked about on this list....

Plot1[Barnumber-ThisLBar](1,"xxx");
Plot1[Barnumber - ThisHBar](0,"xxx");

In this sample, the first plot statement will plot "1" on the current bar
then the second statement will replace the original plot1 with a value of
0.  You could, in theory, plot on the last three bars and then remove the
plot of the 4th bar...that way, you would only see the last 3 plots.

This is part of a particular indicator sold by someone that looks great
after the day has unfolded, but in real-time, generates a signal and then, 5
minutes later the older signal disappears and a new signal appears.  I
manually removed the "plot1(0,"")" statement so I could see all the signals
and the indicator is absolute crap.

Hope this helps some.

Jay Becker