Omega Hall of Fame... & EL question

The list is getting back to normal. I second most of the members opinion,  MB,
PO, Doug, Bob, Neal , Hans et. al  have contributed a lot without expecting
anything in return. I also witnessed the stormy affair of MB & PO.

I use a spread indicator

Input:
price1(c of data1),
price2(c of data2),

If price2 > 0 then
Value1 = (price1)/ (price2)
Else Value1 =Value1[1];
I will like to use
Value1 = (price1)/ (price2)

Instead of checking each value of price 2  >  0 , I will only check it when  I
get a error then branch to the above routine.

To do this I need to write a error routine i.e
On error Call Test            ' eg. VBasic  statement

What is the syntax for a error routine in Easy language.
Is it worth it ?   If it will work it will save processing time by half.
Thanks
Michael

>  hey i protest i cant compete with a nice guy like bob!  so i want a
> separate  category like best basher or omega's biggest pain in the ass or
best   > cover reporte