The answer to "TradeJack" and Others

Introduction

 I started out as a writer.  Now I am a trader who writes.  So combining the
two,  I very much hope that this manual will perform the single service, (so
much lacking when I was suffering the pain and anguish of learning this
business,) of putting students straight onto the path to successful day
trading  of the T-Bonds.

 Let me warn you that, as the title says, it will not be easy and not
everyone can do it – not everyone will want to do it!  But with a little
capital, a great deal of tenacity and a dogged determination to succeed, you
should, with this manual become a confident, self-reliant trader who can
make a living out of this business.

 I have tried to make sure that all the bits of the jigsaw puzzle of how
this market works are here in these pages.  Once you have fully understood
the concept, you should not need any more pieces of information, but rather
hours of putting it all into practice.  It is a very simple methodology and
that is, indeed, its beauty.  You do not need the mass of indicators, gismos
and systems that everyone wants to sell you, in this industry.  Save your
money and just concentrate on learning to read the tape.

 You are embarking on a hard way to make an easy living.   I am sure you
will make it if you want to and I wish you well!

Good Luck

Bill Eykyn

As from next week, the said work will be in the public domain.  It will be
up to those who have taken delivery of it to make their own views known on
the integrity and value of the information.  All authors have to accept the
verdict of their readers.