RE: Omega Hall of Fame...

While I certainly agree with Brian concerning Earl. My vote goes to Bob
Fulks I seen him day after day doing more in regards to helping newbies
with EL code than almost anybody on this list. He also contributes very
intellectual and informative posts on trading discussions here. I've never
seen a negative post from him in regard to anybody. Only opinions he has
regarding his feelings on performance or non performance of different
methodologies in regard to trading tools. He definitively displays much
class and like the others mentioned
is an positive asset to the list.

Robert