Re: I give up.

Old bottom buyer corn guy here:

No it was not Neil's idea in fact he was very much against it. I'm not sure
about double up idea of yours but if goes down again I will surely buy
more. Thanks for letting me know you don't think this is a smart play makes
me all the more sure it is. Just curious when was the last time you over a
dollar on corn per bushel?
If your answer was never, go buy a clue because unless you do you never
will. Hey its okay you worry about your indicators I'll take care of the
fundamentals.

Robert(corn bottom buyer guy) Cummings