Mark Brown -- Omega List Hall of Fame

I've been on this list for about 2.5 years.

I do not contribute much but I read all the messages daily.  The list is
very information but it has
deteriorated over the years.

I've learned all the necessary trading rules here.  I only wish I had
taken the advice of
people like Mark Brown.  I would have saved myself a huge amount of
money.

Some of the most important information for new traders has been provided
by Mark Brown.

Take his advice:

1.  Don't buy systems from "system vendors".
2.  Trade based on your own analysis.
3.  You can only learn to trade by trading your own account.

If the list wants to start a Hall of Fame, I would like to nominate Mark
Brown as the first
inductee.

Dan
Oakville, Ontario, Canada