METASTOCK

I recently wrote that I had the new MetaStock Real Time year 2000 compliant
software that will allow real time projections and I was not able to get it
to run on either BMI or Signal.  I have been made aware that I need to call
the data vendors and have the data boxes re profiled for MetaStock and it
should work.

Mark Brown

I have been playing around with the MetaStock equivalent of the power
editor, I like the MS program overall it is a serious charting package.
However the little programming box is very small, about like SC size.  You
can use note pad though and then copy paste into MS and then it will verify
the code.  If you make a mistake like in TS it will point out the mistake
and offer a suggestion as to what you need to do.  The program has various
clean screen features and looks deceptively void of various control boxes
and places to click to get something to do something.  My first impression
was is this it?  Then I read the manual and discovered a wide array of neat
little features that it has.  Many of the controls are not so obvious, but
when you get use to it, you may think it ingenious.  Anyway it was certainly
worth the look over with their longer trial period than some vendors.