Re: "WARNING" Mark Brown is back "THATS RIGHT"

** Marks answers noted with these

ARC Systems, Inc. and Roy Kelly want to apologize to the Omega-List for
posting this. Under the circumstances, and the continuing bashing of
Mark Brown we felt it necessary.

Mark:

I really like it when a person bashes a person whom they never have met or
have talked to!  I guess without your presence we all forgot about the
purpose of the Omega-List, BASHING! Wow, some even started trying to help
others while you were gone. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for this,
please accept our deepest apologies.

** I need not know you personally to know what you are.  Anyone who could
take R-Breaker code and resell it for 25,000 should be prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law.  Not to mention the claims of profits that you
made to these people.  Are you and Jim Cox up there in Vegas neighbors?  I
will be in Vegas for the OmegaWorld conference next year and will enjoy
meeting either one or both of you at the same time.  You could even bring
Cruz with you if you want.  Its very fitting that Omega hold the next Omega
World at a place that per kappa has more losers and scam artist than
anywhere on the face of the planet, well except for Miami. Also I accept
your apology.

Who could ever combat the famous, notorious, Mark Brown and win (the only
Solution Provider ever terminated from Omega Research for unethical
practices). I also forgot to tell everyone on the list; if you sue all the
Solution Providers then, guess what, the great Mark Brown would be included
in this suit. After all, before he was terminated from Omega Research he too
was a bad guy. Maybe this would not be a bad idea, after all, is this not
the same man who trades 5000 S&P contracts per month.

** I stated that in the past on this list exactly what you describe above
may happen so what?

Mark, your Holiness, may I now confess my sins to you and everyone on the
Omega-List.

** Well you can start off by giving back the 250,000 dollars that you
scammed these people out of.  I have more than enough proof and it would be
better for you to admit to wrong doing and give their money back even if
only partially, I'm sure the case would be dropped if you agreed to the NFA
not to ever market another system.  If  you dont at least attempt to return
the money and settle you will be gambling that you will win, thats your
choice, I was drawn into this thing as a expert witness on behalf of the
person that has filed the complaint against you.  I am only telling this now
because I saw you start posting and I didn't want anyone to be hurt by you.
Otherwise you would have noticed I have left you alone for 4 months now, I
think that shows discipline on my part.

Before using Trade Station I used Meta Stock. When I switched over to Trade
Station I did not know anything about programming and still do not know
much. So I hired Solution Providers such as Rick Saidenberg, Sam T., and
Suart Okorofsky, and others to do programming for me. I still use some of
them to program for me, because I am not a programmer. So yes, anyone who
saw any of ARC Systems, Inc. codes would be able to recognize who programmed
it, as each programmer has his own unique style. After all, they usually put
their name in the code. I still have all my cancelled checks and invoices
from the programmers, including Rick Saidenberg.

** Good try,  I personally talked to Rick Saidenberg about this system and
you and sent him the system and all the correspondence I had received. When
did you talk to him last Roy?

Anyone who wants to make sure the code that Rick programmed for me is mine,
and that I can use it how I want to; please by all means, call Rick
Saidenberg.

** Yes please do his number is 914-741-2147  and make sure to ask Rick if he
specifically programmed R-Breaker for Roy Kelly?  I have no doubt that you
may have had other things programmed but not this system!  You are trying to
blend in one thing with another and this code in this system is specific to
R-Breaker.

(Rick, it is OK for you to verify that you have programmed many things for
me and the company I work for, ARC Systems, Inc. Sorry to put you in this
spot. Roy)

** I bet you are Roy anyone who sells a 25,000 dollar system does not have a
concision to worry about putting someone on the spot.

Now for all of you who want free help with any trading question, feel free
to email any questions to me you may have, and I will try to answer them as
quickly as I can. Or maybe we should start a new list where people can post
helpful information and not be bashed. I am in agreement with Doug Deming. I
support Doug and others who want a no advertising, and no bashing list.
After all did we not have peace before Mark Brown popped up again?

** I'm sure you will need to go somewhere else just like others that get
found out do.

By the way Mark, our attorneys have all your email correspondence, and the
other people’s email and their correspondence on you guys who stole ARC
Systems, Inc. code. If you did not steal ARC Systems, Inc. code, then how
else would you be able to know what was in it? Of course a man with your
abilities can fabricate anything. By the way the little weasel who ratted
you out is one of the individuals that helped you steal the code, just to
save his own neck.

** Good have your attorneys contact the me so I can refer them to the proper
contact at the NFA.  There I'm sure they will be able to see even more
documentation and arrive at the best and quickest solution for you. Of
course I have given you the advice to pay the money back and I didn't charge
you it was free.  I dont think anyone especially the crackers involved have
to worry about being on the right side of the law.  You need to worry about
what you are going to sell to in order to get these people their money back.
You are lucky that I dont ask for a fee, that would break you.

There are several people on this list involved in helping Mark Brown steal
this code "we know who you are". If you do not want a mega lawsuit, then I
suggest you stop supporting Mark Brown, or names will come to life and
lawsuits will start. At this point the only one under investigation is Mark
Brown.

** Yes this list has weathered the threats of Vendors in the past and it
will in the future.  I have seen them come and go, and come and go.  But I
have to admit you guys in Vegas must be made of rubber like a super ball is
made of.  I have never seen anyone love the abuse more than you guys from
Vegas, must be the water.

Mark are you still mad at me because I emailed you and told you that trading
was an adults business and I refused to join your band of cronies in bashing
Omega Research?

** Yes that saddened me very much.

** I know who you guys are that bought this thing and some of you are on the
list.  If you will contact me privately I will put you in contact with each
other and you can join the complaint against Roy Kelly the 25,000 dollar
system seller.  I will also put you in contact with the lady at the NFA who
is handling this fraud investigation, you will only have to join the case is
open already.  And Roy if you have any money left after you pay these people
back, then you may want to buy something to eat rather than spend your last
dime trying to sue someone like me who proudly owns absolutely nothing not
even my clothes.  BTW does the following password look familiar?  I believe
you guys who are not yet aware of the NFA actions against Roy Kelly will
like to see the code you paid 25,000 dollars for.

PassWord = 0414823564

The system has 33 inputs!!!! and was suggested to the clients that they re
optimized the system each day.

Good Bye,
Mark Brown, Captian of the Space Ship Investigate -
See you in Vegas if you come to OmegaWorld..if your out by then.

GET A LIFE!   Lay off the crack.

Roy Kelly, CEO
ARC Systems, Inc.