Re: New List

The one part of TT III which does not back test well is the H/L continuation
signal - tossed it.

Agreed but he said in the book that once a certain oscillator reading was
obtained, he noted that the market had shown a likelihood of continuing for
so many days or points and while that reading isn't part of TT3 is was just
an observation that he commented upon.  No as a signal line its not that
great but when you have some old timers that have seen things I listen..
Just like now I'm going to try that Big and Small cap thing you just
mentioned..  Thanks  MB

I ended up replacing the whole continuation signal sub-system with a
methodology triggered by synchronization of big and small caps.
:
:Earl
: