Re: New List

Ok didn't like "THE VENDOR LIST"  how about the "OSTRICH  LIST"  or the
"2000 WHAT LIST"  or the "SEE NO EVIL LIST" or the
"NON-REALITY LIST"  or the "STOCKHOLDERSLIST"  or the "BILL and Ralphie Fan
Club List"  or the "HAVANA LIST"  or the "CIGAR LIST" or the "VaporWare
List"   but be fore warned that VaporStation is not available and is a
registered trademark of bullshit research.

ps We are going to have our first VaporStation conference early next year in
Las Vegas.  We will be accepting sales on a limited basis, yes limited on
how fast we can verify your credit card number.   Come one and come all,
even the pathetic clearing firm I use is a sponsor of the bull shit mania.
Show special for newbies just add 20% to the regular cost and we will throw
in free trailing stops and a symbol universe that you can correct yourself.
Not to mention now we have available Designer Color Security blocks of your
choice!

Lets all meet in Vegas next year I'll apply for the protesters permit.

MB
Chief, president, programmer, producer, salesman, night watchman, of
BullShit Express a subsidiary of VaporStation Limited.

For a small charge to your credit card You Too can become FILTHY RICH like
me click here to see how you can accomplish your dreams

VaporStation is what ever you want and more, its lifestyle!
http://www.markbrown.com/vs.htm