Oh Pierre you should have been there!

We had the greatest time at SnowBird in Utah this weekend, previewing the
TradeLab software!  Bob Bricky is even more impressive in person than he is
on his TradeLab list.  It would far be easier for me to list what TradeLab
cant do than for me to try and tell you what it can DO!  In fact I never
thought that having so much freedom would boggle my mind.  Now that all
things are possible I have no idea where to begin.  Bob is the most
conscientious producer of software I have ever come across, if he has a
fault it is being a perfectionist.  The man trades, he understands traders
and what they want and need and inspite of the hounding of all of us in
attendance.  He has the integrity to not release the software until it is
ready for us to use and with the proper documentation.  It truly is a
amazing piece of software, I would have liked to have seen your facial
expressions as he put it through its paces!  You having met Bob personally
in the past understand his unwavering commitment to QUALITY..and honesty.
Your concern of users finding the VB interface harder to program, can be set
aside.  I walked away with the beginnings of a VB library of indicators and
functions written by Bob.  I would fully expect that not only will every
standard function and indicator as we know it now will be available, but a
host of advanced mathematical functions as well.  I learned that no longer
do I have to build a indicator and then build a system.  For when I build
the indicator it can also be a system all in the same code.  You dont need a
additional software product to page or fax your orders for that is in the
library of code I received this weekend.  There are many other features that
would better be summed up by saying "Your limitation with this software is
only your mind"!

Mark Brown