Re: good news (maybe), bad news, good news

I would like to seriously ask that all of the people on this List who are so
disgruntled with TS and other Omega issues-- please consider moving on to
TradeLab at the earliest possible opportunity and allow this List to return
to exchanging information among satisfied users and other interested
parties.  Possibly the rest of us could take up a collection to help these
people move on with even less discomfort.

Personally, Y2K is not an issue for me (I'm not yet even concerned about
what the Market will do this coming Thursday  :),  and TS more than meets
all my current needs.