Two Things

Two Things:

1.In spite of  the  tremendous amount of petty bickering that goes on
within this list, we should all be thankful to have the list as a forum
to share ideas, get information, learn , have a reality check and know
other people who are going through the same thing we are or have
allready overcome the things we all go through.I would hope that we all
can rise to the occasion,put the excess baggage behind us and work
towards inclusion in Schwager's next Market Wizards book.Life is too
short...

2. And on a more personal note, does anyone have daily VIX data  from
1996-1998 and intraday older than  9/97? Your help is most appreciated.