RE: T-Port card ?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: T-Port card ?
  • From: Thomas Brun <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:53:54 -0400 (EST)

Is the T-port card needed for a computer that has Win95?

I upgraded to win95 and now the system won't recognize the card.  My
wife's uncle ( the family computer advisor) says that the T-port card is
not needed for Win95.  I figure he probably is correct as he said the
card would be helpful for Win3.X.  Since he hasn't seen a T-Port card
before I'm not so sure that he fully understands the concept.

Should I leave it the way it is or is it worth it for me to try to get
the T-Port card to operate?

Thank You