Re: UMCANE01 wins Low S/N Ratio Trophy (was y2K woes & omega)

  • To: "List-omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: UMCANE01 wins Low S/N Ratio Trophy (was y2K woes & omega)
  • From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:24:28 -0400 (EST)

I have already assigned 17 fulltime filters to carry the deleted crap to the
delete bin. Unfortunately, the delete bin was already so full of deleted
crap from Orphelin@xxxxxxx that there was little room for the fresh crap
from UMCANE01@xxxxxxxx Hmmm, maybe aol.com is a breeding ground .... now
that there are two of these things at aol.com, we will probably need to
bring in a mainframe with disk clusters to handle the incoming. I shudder to
think what it must be like for those poor disk drives stirring this crap!

Earl