Re: Arrays/Dlls

>Perhaps a quick description of my needs might help those more
>experienced point me in the right direction;
>
>I have constructed, in EL, an analysis which produces a data series in
>which each data point is classified in four different ways. In terms
>of an EL array, it would look like this:  Array[9,9,1000,5]   I soon
>found out that EL can't handle something this size.
>
>Once that Array is calculated, I need to sort the resultant data
>according to those four characteristics and then perform some simple
>calculations on that sorted data for plotting.
>
>That's the nuts & bolts of what I need to do.  Anybody have any
>suggestions for my next step?

No problem. You can use either HashNums or Global Variables Professional for
this task. Both products will allow you to construct the arrays necessary
for your project. While they don't support multidimensional arrays,  it's
easy to break down your multi array into several single dimensional arrays
for the job. These products will use all your window resources so memory
won't be a limitation. You can learn more about these products at:
http://www.InvestLabs.com
Investment Engineering, Corp. http://www.InvestLabs.com
Innovative ideas, solutions, and consulting for
Omega Research TradeStation and SuperCharts.
Ph.(808)875-4558, Email: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*