Re: y2k woes & omega

Dans un courrier daté du 26/10/98 06:11:48 Heure d6iver Pari48 Madrid,
bnm03@xxxxxxx a écrit :

>  It's not panic and there's not plenty of time.  The concern is real and
>  warrented.  For futures, options, leaps or any trader who may collect data
1
>  year in advance (ie August 99 PB, or Sep 99 Cattle, etc, or Eurodollars)
>  it's really Oct, 1999 and there are only 2-4 months left.  That's too close
>  This is becoming a serious problem, given the long term nature of the data,
>  that a more responsible company would have seen coming and dealt with a
long
>  time ago (like when TS4 was developed).   I don't like the bashing anymore
>  than you do but Omega is inviting this kind of reaction by allowing this
>  problem to persist and so far not delivering on their promises.
>
>  Brian.

WRONG.

Check the archives, the previous message on the workaround to collect data
after Y2000 and do not write things like this anymore

Proving false things with false arguments is truely annoying...and will not be
a good point for you.

TIA

PO