Re: Linda Raschke Web Site

>I'll give you any info you want for reference
>checks, but if nothing checks out,
>you owe me an apology or at least an obligation to set the record straight.

I owe you an apology anyway because I should have never open my big mouth. I
have never been a gossip monger before, yet I became one.

I can't reveal one of the sources of the rumor as he and I still have a
working relationship. I know this man for some time, as I used to work for
him. Up to this point in time, I had always thought he was a man of
intergrity, honesty and honor. Since this incident occur, he has by avoiding
my phone calls. So much for his intergrity.

I don't want to cause trouble anymore, in anyway, between you, me and him or
anyone else. I just don't want any trouble of any kind at all. I just want
to getting back to trading.

I'm sorry if I cause you any trouble and I want to reassure you that I won't
do anything like this again to anyone on any subject.

I just want to get back to trading,
Gaius