Re: Blowout statistics

I know newer and more favouralbe stats - they have been divided into acc size :

small accs (5-10k) had loss ratios of 90+% ...guess why ? not as these guys
are (really) stupid, but as they obviously cant meet the first margin call - so first
BAD trade blows them out and they have no chance to take the next GOOD
signal :-)

accs over 250k - had a WINNING ratio of 55 %

rgds hans