Re: Where's the Board???

Dans un courrier daté du 25/10/98 04:58:05 Heure d4iver Pari5 Madrid,
sptradr@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Why don't you co-write a book (with an english editor, of course <g>) on
>  basic, intermediate, and advanced EL programming techniques?  Could be a
>  decent market with the current 30,000-40,000 ts/sc users.  Just a
thought...

>  -Tony Haas
>
>  pierre wrote:
>  >Well, back to my mentally restricted area ( EL coding):

Writing a book is not a piece of cake.
I believe that Arthur Putt has already done this  with Easy Language.
Still available from InsideEdge web site.
I do not know it, but it seems that is has a good reputation.

An other interesting thing is the collection of past Issues of TS Express (
same provider).
The "Stump the Programmer " section highlight the programming tips like in my

It's probably worth to write a book on it, but I do not think that it's worth
the time.
Maybe I'll add a section to an other book that I really intend to write.

The title shoud be " How to loose money with technical analysis".
I know that there is more room in this area ( most ofthe books are entitled
"How to make money with technical analysis" [hundred of variants available]).

Target readers: Buyers of most of the books.

The main question to me is the same than for Earl Adamy: Will I publish it
before or after my death ?

Of course, I'll edit this with the help of some english editor.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Creator of "Frenglish" language, the next new standard for the internet,
trading lists, international communication.
Still experimental.