Re: The S&P ATM!

I am a position trader. Don't think myself as a swing trader. There's a basic
philisophy
by the Phantom in the Pits (Futures Magazine) that I adhere to, that is, after
your entry
the trade should go your way, if not, get out, its a failure. Beacause , after
all, I have analyze my entry already and the timing should be right in the
execution. Once I am in
position, I let the market tell me if I am wrong. Usually I hold a week or more
unless
there is a big spike, I sell half my positions. I get out the balance at my target
projection.
So, its not a instant cash withdrawal ATM for me, more of one week bank clearing
to my bank account. I don't like to carry a big amount of cash in my hands walking
around!!

Nope, am not super rich yet, but know am getting there, just need more time to get
to it!