Historical CD Problem

I've been unable to read data in TS from the Omega-supplied historical
data CD.

When trying to insert a price chart, the date range available is 10/1/96
- 10/1/96, so no data is ever loaded.

What's fishy is that the CD reads the data fine when in the Downloader.
But Charting? No luck.

Anyone ever seen this & have a fix?

Things I've done so far:

* Enabled Omega CD-ROM data in the Downloader
* Checked that the CD drive is working & I have the right drive
referenced
* Checked the data on the CD with the Downloader's Edit Data function to
make sure that there actually is long-term data available
* Added symbols to my hard drive & re-scanned for data directories
* Renamed the or_pick.lst file so that TS would re-create it

Hmmm...

Cab Vinton
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx