The Swing Trade Q's

In case anyone didn't want to wade through that long post... about "Who
makes Money Daytrading?"

Here's the lingering question, short form:

The list heard from a few "swing traders" who insist they have an easier
time of things, letting trades ride overnight.  Hanging in for 1-3 days.

-> Is anyone earning a consistent living swing trading?
-> Does it take *that* much less of a psychological toll?
-> How do you deal with a period like the past couple months with markets
gapping every
        day, in either direction...

and a key question... one that's not covered in many books, because the
topic is rather
new to the markets....

-> How has overnight trading affected the way you play the game?

Thanks again,
Jeff

(I promise I'll give the list a rest after this)
 ( ( * ) )

   |X|
   |X|