Re: LBR

My sources for my comments on LBR are two oldtimers from the Philadelphia
Exchange. One I used to work for and the other I know casually. Both have
been honest in their dealings with me in the past  and I took them at their
word. I'm trying to get them to go online an reveal what they know (but
these guys are really oldtimers-they don;t even own a computer...much less
have access to the internet.).

So, I'm in a quandry. Two people who I know and trust, who I know of to be
men of intergrity, told me that she went bust twice (aside from the
Cityscape thing) and they have firsthand knowledge of that. Me, I open my
big mouth, repeat what they said to me and now my credibility is gone. Such
is life.

Ave,
Gaius

Shit happens. In my case, all the time.