Omega Server

Hello,
  I need a little help.When I open TS it does not see the BMI server.All
of my indicators are still in place  on my pages, but not the data from
my portfolio.It is empty.What do I need to do to enable TS to access the
server ,which has substantial data within it? I tried re-installing TS
version4.0,build 19 and overlayed build 21, but that did not work.It
seems apparent that there may be a file in TS that is referencing a new
server but not the old one. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Terrence Smart