Re: Who makes money?

>Is anybody making their *primary* living daytrading? (Not designing/selling
>   futures related products/services while trading)

Yes, I do also.

>How do you pass the time during the day while trading?

Constantly researching new ideas and methods.

>To what do you attribute your success?
6 years of constant and diligent S&P research (and good luck).

>Is your trading mechanical or discretionary?
I use both. I use discretionary for the concepts which I am unable to
mechanize.

>Do you think you're one-in-a-million, or can your success be emulated?

1 in 100.

Somewhere there is a statistic which says 9 out of 10 futures traders blow
out in the first year and quit. Anybody know the source of this stat?