Linda Raschke & Success.

At 08:37 PM 10/22/98 -0400, William Heinz wrote:
>I would like to know a specific site or reference as to LBR getting wiped
>out 3 times. Thanks Bill

Whoa! This is not true! I've interviewed her (forums on
my web pages). As far as I know Linda has never blown out.
She had a disaster when she was a floor trader (quite a while ago),
and recovered sufficiently to trade to success after that.

Linda Raschke is a CTA, her trading performance is public record.
Check with the NFA or CFTC if you're interested.

Linda has helped many traders, she speaks well, and should be
commended for her contribution to the trading community. She is
a successful trader and authored a book with Larry Connors
(Street Smarts ISBN 0-9650461-0-9).

Why do we so easily persecute the successful? Especially someone
as appealing as Linda. What do we gain by criticizing those
who can teach us so much? Are we so skeptical that our minds are
closed to real opportunities?

-Neal.
PS. There is an extremely small chance that I've been misled
or am confusing Linda with some other successful female trader
(no chance of that, who could confuse Linda with anyone else?).
If this is the case, please provide specific details, I'll
gladly accept correction.

Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.
http://www.halcyon.com/neal/