Subject: Re: Who makes money?
Author: TWA7663@xxxxxxx
Date:  10/24/98 12:10 PM

<< Ok I make a living day trading OEX options. Can't leave the screen as I
need to
 know how the options are moving in relation to the market. And my entries
have
 to be timed to accommodate both the Index and the options. >>

Would you be so kind as to answer some questions?

What software do you use for OEX trading?
What real time data service do you use?

Are you satisfied with the software and data?  If not, what is the best?

Thanks.

Russ