Re: Now go Dasher, Prancer, and Basher.

Like I posted earlier banks trade, brokerages houses trade and its a part
of their income for earnings.
Omega does does not trade as far as I know and they certainly need the
earnings. So what is the message here you do it but not Omega who coined
the phase "you can test your ideas without risking a dime in the markets".
We did so we not trade,ha ha anybody need violin lessons.

Robert