Broker search

I'm a futures position trader. The broker I currently use is a pleasant guy,
gives me good rates ($20-22 / RT including fees) and good fills. However, I
usually enter orders MOO and since I live in the Pacific Northwest, I've got
to drag my poor self out of bed at 5:00am to get opening orders in before
the currencies open at 5:20 am. He doesn't take fax orders (I don't really
want to do that anyway...machine could be out of paper...), no answering
machine. He has me clear though LFG and they want an *extra* $3  to do
LeoWeb orders.

Also, they charge $35 to buy TBills and $50 to liquidate early.

So, I'm searching for an alternative that more suits my needs.

1. Pays interest on daily sweep of cash in account, like Refco. Alternately,
no fees for TBill transactions of any kind, even early redemptions.
2. 24 hour internet order entry and account status info with telephone back
up. Speed of order routing process is not critical. I just want to be able
to enter the orders the night before. Must be able to trade all US markets
via internet, including Midam.
3. ~$20-22 / RT including fees. Virtually all my orders are market orders.
Trade frequency and account size are moderate: 6-10 RT per month / $25K
account.
4. Exchange minimum margins.
5. Prompt response (within 24 hr) to email correspondance for non-urgent
issues.

If anybody has recommendations, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Scott Hoffman
Issaquah, WA