Tartuffe !

I previously posted something saying that I agreed with Earl Adamy.
Anyone has its own weakness.
I apologize in advance  for this unacceptable error.

PO

Earl post of the day:
Enjoy, they are bringing new fresh air, informative, helpful and unbiased.
A contributor than a lot of lists would  like to have.

<<
TradeLab is going to be a very powerful trading/testing platform and I'm
looking forward to getting my hands on it sometime early next year.

We expect a quick release of TradeLab and also hope that you will give us a
rest with your new toy.

<<
 In themeantime, I'm using real-time trading software which is 32bit, Y2K
compliant, very well supported, inexpensive ($29/month month to month
rental), works with DTN or BMI, and provides a compiled development language
which surpasses the programming capabilities of TS4 Easy Language -
especially when it comes to the 64k limitations.

What do you do here ?
You have better tools.
It's the fourth time in 2months that you said that.
You want to sell your  SC copy  (you do now own TS4) and disappear from this
list ?
OK, I buy it from you.

<<
 I know what the ESPL language is capable of doing because I've written a lot
of complex, custom
code. The 32 bit version, which I've been using for trading for 6 weeks now,
is in very late beta and lacks only some polish in the documentation -
developer at www.ensignsoftware.com tells me he'll be releasing it around
November 1.

Probably better than your old SC version 2, I guess.

<<
>From the Welcome To Omega List: "This list is for the discussion of issues
important to professional traders, people who earn their living trading in
the financial markets."

Many traders participate on this list for reasons other than support/use of
Omega products. Many of us who have/use Omega products have already figured
out how to go about our day to day business and do not require product
support. Opinions, ideas, and experiences relevant to trading benefit all of
us. Like all products, Omega's have advantages (features which are unmatched
in most other products) and disadvantages (poor support and quality
control). Specific product  issues are worthy of discussion from time to
time, however there is little to be gained by general bashing.

HAHA...
A little, you said (Tartuffe your were, Tartuffe you are, Tartuffe you will
be)

<<
The fact that Omega products will be useless no later than 12/31/99
(possibly earlier for contracts expiring after 12/31/99) is well known on
this list and the heat and rhetoric on the issue is going to keep rising
until Omega product owners are absolutely assured of a way to continue
earning a living. The fact that Omega had done nothing but make promises of
a Y2K fix and delay release of new software for nearly 12 months has done
nothing to engender confidence.

Earl

How may time have you  and others bashers said this ? 50 ? 150 ? 500 times ?

Do you consider the readers of this list as mentally deficient to inflict this
on us on a daily basis ?

Or are you yourself senile, gaga, doddering enough to have a so poor
memorization capability ?

What does your post bring if not venom and rancor ?

In a word, WHAT DO YOU (still) DO HERE  ?

This list was made to help Omega users.
Where is your help ?

Can you read from recent posts that you are seriously disturbing the regular
readers of this list hat you no more respect than you respect yourself ?

Monsieur, je ne vous salue point.

-Pierre Orphelin