Re: Where's the Board???

>> Bill Cruz may be the leading candidate for Mis-manager of the Year Award

Okay, thank you for that additional complaint about Omega. The entire
omega-list is already aware of the complaints lodged againt Omega. There is
nothing we can do to help you. I suggest you dump your TradeStation and buy
another product.

This list is an Omega users "support" group and we're not interested in how
Omega is managed.  We are interested in new trading ideas, fixes to
problems, expansion modules for TS and constructive criticisms to which we
can improve our ELA programming techniques and any other positive comments
you may have.

This is not an Omega bashing list.