Re: WARNING: Jim Osborn, Charles Kaucher, this list is turning bad...

> Dave,
>
> Please be quiet.
>
> I know that it's funny for the  doctor's patient to play his part.
>
> Once the discounted Prozac order will be delivered to my office, things will
> go better.
> I have ordered enough to meet your needs.
>
> Dr Pierre
> >From the Omega University.

Well, at least you're not asking me to bend over this time...glad to see
your therapy is making SOME progress.

The next obvious step is to try and get you to stop eating your
patients' medications as I must inform you I have never seen so much as
one Prozac pill in all the time I have been your "patient".

A quick survey of your 1000+ other "patients" reveals the same
Mysterious Missing Medication.

Now that explains a whole lot, don't you think?

Dave

PS  Kids...are YOUR parents Drug-crazed Hallucinating Omega Bashers
running around the house claiming to be Medical Doctors?  Have they
stopped ingesting food, insisting instead to eat from little pill
bottles hidden under their beds?  Don't despair.  Help is now
available.  Call the 24-hour Omega Hot Line immediately at BR2-1212...