Re: Can You Make a Living at This?

Anybody can give a figure on annual return on capital (as daytrader) ? Just
this one, don't need the specific. Common, if any of you guys do make a
profitable/rewarding living daytrading in whatever method/system, at least
share this info. Maybe us the newbies and me a  very unsuccessful daytrader
can hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Just share this to everyone in return for your rewards (you're getting at)
from the universe of your daytrading activities.

P.S. I can only make my money in position trading.