METASTOCK

Confession, I cant get the damm thing to run on either BMI or DBC!  It just
doesn't run and I haven't taken the time to cll them yet.  But getting the
server up and running has been a bitch.  They are doing like Omega was using
BMI/DBC data server it is slow to bring up and to shut down.  It all runs
through some convoluted process that you would have to experience.  I sent
it to another guy and let him play with it and he is smarter by far than I
am and he didn't get it running on BMI either..I have been too ashamed to
admit this but I've come clean now and feel better. I had high hopes it does
do real time projections and all sorts of neat stuff and I believe it could
replace TS to some degree.  My only hope is still in TradeLab..I have given
up completely on BILL CRUZ ( not Omega but the leader).  Its just like Cuba
I cant figure out why the mobs haven't killed Castro by now?   Nor can I
figure out why Cruz hasn't stepped down, any other company he'd be fired by
now.

Mark Brown
If you wish to contact an attorney about suing Omega research? below is
the attorney that is handling the class action lawsuit against them on
behalf
of their stockholders.

Please free to contact me.  Sincerely,   Ralph M. Stone
mailto:Tenbfive@xxxxxxx
Shalov Stone & Bonner
276 Fifth Avenue, Suite 704
New York, New York  10001